ITDEVE32 WebSnapshot ActiveX Control takes the snapshots of given URLs as JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF, WMF and EMF image, it helps you convert the web page to images in batch, capture full length website screenshots, generate thumbnail image previews of web pages. Now, you can add "HTML to image", "HTML to PNG", "HTML to JPG" feature to your application with a few function calls!
ITDEVE32 WebSnapshot ActiveX Control can be used to convert not only web pages but also plain text files or Web Archive Format (*.MHT) files into JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF, WMF and EMF images.
ITDEVE32 WebSnapshot ActiveX Control is a small self-contained (no third-party dependencies) ActiveX control, so it can be used from any ActiveX-ready languages (comprehensive samples for the most popular provided). The basic usage is as easy as few function calls, but there are also many options and tuning possibilities.
The Features of ITDEVE32 WebSnapshot ActiveX Control
· Convert HTML web pages, MHT and TXT to image on the fly or in memory
· Convert web pages to various image formats like JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF, WMF and EMF.
· Capture the whole web page, or a thumbnail image of a specified size
· Selectively show ActiveX, java applets, Java Scripts and Videos on a web page
· Support for controlling the color depth
· Support for controlling the image DPI
· It can be used with many programming languages like Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C#, etc.
· It can be used with popular server side script languages like ASP, ASP.Net, PHP and Perl etc.
· Get rich samples written in Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C#, C++ Builder, Java, JScript, Perl, VBScript, ASP, ASP.net, PHP, etc.
» version 2.09 - posted on 2010-06-21